Users are currently getting neurostimulated with PlatoWork
What does PlatoWork do?
PlatoWork helps you get into a desired mindset faster. By stimulating specific areas of the brain, the headsets eases your way into a state of mind, where you can focus on the task at hand or come up with creative solutions to a complex problem.
How does PlatoWork do it?
PlatoWork neurostimulation utilizes tDCS-technology; a well-known method for influencing natural brain activity. TDCS has been used for purposes such as pilot- and sniper training, rehabilitation and more. With PlatoWork the technology is deployed to help the user get into the right mindset for solving complex problems and working more efficiently.
What’s in the box
- 1 PlatoWork headset
- 3 sponges in plastic casing
- 1 bottle of salt water
- 1 USB cable for charging
- 2 x 3 extra sponges compressed
- Quick start guide
- Case for the headset and all the accessories
- tDCS neurostimulation headset with:
- Create mode: designed to improve divergent thinking and idea generation.
- Focus mode: designed to improve convergent thinking and concentration
- One size fits all design (54-66cm head size)
- Controlled through the PlatoWork app (Android and iOS) using Bluetooth
- Utilizing 1,2mA DC current as default stimulation, with the possibility of manually adjusting the current +/- 0,2mA
- The headset independently controls the current, by continuously measuring the resistance in the circuit and instantly adjusting the voltage to secure a constant mA
- Powered by a 3,7v 500mAh rechargeable LiPo battery lasting for 10+ sessions
- Three electrodes of 4 x 5cm (20cm2) providing comfort during stimulation
- Micro USB cable included for recharging the headset
- Compatible with reading glasses and most headphones